Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wow just wow

Sometimes being in a relationship and having a child makes you feel as though you have two children instead of one.My husband makes me feel this way often,and believe me there are too many stories to tell and too little blog space so I'll just tell you about the most resent.My husband is a fishing fanatic to the point of our home was purchased mainly because it has a lake in the back woods only five minutes away on foot.The other night he decided it would be an excellent idea to take our canoe up into the woods and leave it there.Well the next day once he was able to maul it around in his mind a little realized it might not be the great idea he thought it would be and decided to go up and get it with his four wheeler.Now my daughter is a Daddies girl all the way and proceeded to lay the pout down until her father picked her up and took her with him(driving slow of course)I however had some things to finish up in the house and stayed behind.Five minutes later I hear the bike coming back,so I look out and see my husband but no two year old.At this I start to panic until I can hear both of my foolish loved ones laughing there fool heads off.The two year old had sat in the canoe all the way back from the lake yup!Looney!!

Both of them!I wish I had of gotten the camcorder out cause after I was done kicking their bums I would have sent it in to America's funniest home video's.Anyway folk's despite all that she's so worth it!!(And he is too I suppose:)

No comments:

Post a Comment