Friday, April 17, 2009

I thought I said get down but maybe I speak french

Who ever created the english language should have made cookies the meaning for everything because my daughter,who by the way has a very extensive vocabulary for a two year old herself,seems to only hear this all day..Blah blahblah blah blaaaaaaaaaahhhhh blah COOKIES.Now it may seem like an odd longing to have a language made up of only one word but my theory is that the cavemen got along just fine on nothing but the word uugg,you would just have to use a little imagination.For example NO could be said with a little finger flaying and an english accent,bedtime could have a stutter added to it and GET DOWN NOW could be sang and danced,maybe a little jazz number.Oh well maybe tommorrow I'll wake up and have a child how miraculously listens to me,yeah right huh,but all that said remember folks She's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment