Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poop.milk and a little bobble headed dog

I'm always interested to see what kind of shananagans my new day is gonna bring today however could probably have been skipped I think and heres why...
It started off as a typical morning, I woke up to the usual Mommy!Mommy up up (insert flaying hands and feet with the uncany accuracy of a UFC fighter) I poop Mommy I poop!So we make the mad dash for the potty cause even though the deed is done as a mother I still have to shove that We poop in the potty message in there real good.Now this folks is where my day starts to go down hill,I warn you now this part is not for the faint of heart,because somewhere between my bedroom and the living room my daughter decided that she did not want the now drying fecal matter to be seperated from her buttox.What insued can only be described as a war zone of poo.There was fececs on my couch,my coffee table and somehow it even managed to find it's way onto the television.Now I don't know about you but a livingroom full of poop is not my ideal morning.Somehow I overcome and won my war with poo and moved on to what we in our house call mao down,you may call it breakfast,this is a wonderful little time where there is quiet and peace in the world.Mao down was proceeding typical as uaual so being the deranged lunatic that I am I figured it would be a good time to start laundry.When I returned to the kitchen my TV remote was being used as a life raft for two play-doh aliens and a little bobble headed dog that somehow follows my daughter everywhere.What you may ask did they need the life raft for ,my darling child had created her very own milk ocean and was evacuating all the residents of cereal land onto my remote.The next part of my day usually comes with a weather warning attached to it,If it's nice out we are in backyard heaven if it's not then boy are you in TROUBLE.Now honestly this part of the day went pretty smooth,but for all those moms out there that had craptacular weather we bow our heads for a moment of silence............................................ hopfully the ache in your tempels has resided and we move on.ON to supper and bath time both of which our little bobble headed friend had to par take cause god forbid we don't feed him and make sure he has proper hygeine,but soon I was smack dab in the middle of a half hour tantrum about weither it should sleep in bed with her or in the toy box,till I finally agreed that bobbley would sleep with me and her father so ended that argument,at least until she wakes up and realizes that he actually slept upside down on the dresser.Oh well that will be tommorrows great adventure and until then remember She's so worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment